Thursday, June 7, 2007

How do I do "strike through" text?

My buds Kimo & Sabi rite:

Dear Skeez -
we was wonderin' how to do "strike throughs" on our text. Da only options we sees available are: bold, italix, color, size.

It's pritty eezy! But yoo'll need to do it under the "Edit HMTL" tab in Blogger (not the "Compose" tab) sinse yoo need to hand-code it.

The tag for a strikethru is <strike> . So yoo put <strike> beefore whut yoo wunt to strike thru and cloze it with </strike>

So to make it look like this: SKEEZIX

yer code will look like this:<strike>SKEEZIX</strike>


Kimo & Sabi said...

Duhr! We fergits all da time that we can try HTML! Fanks fer puttin' da info right before our eyes!

The Cat Realm said...

We were wondering about this too!
Who would have thought that it is sooooo easy!
Thank you so much for the Cat Blog Help Center! That is really neat of you cats to do this and help us all!

Team Tabby said...

We were wondering how to do this too....but didn't know what tags to use. Thanks to the Cat Blog Help Center.

Ali B. said...

You makes da codz so seemple!

Rabiatul Adawiyah said...

whew~ i've been wondering bout this thing for quite a while~ thanks ya!