Right now, we have all of our cat friends in one folder. This makes it quick and easy to check everyone.
The PROS of Bloglines:
- Easy to check on what's new.
- I can go to one space and only open blogs that have been updated--this makes blog chekcing much faster--notice I've been around more?
- I can check on any computer and don't have to remember a lot of urls.
The CONS of Bloglines (I have not tried other feed readers, so other cats may have suggestions)
- Putting everything in one folder, if I don't look at everyone, it's automatically set so that the folder is considered read--even if I have to leave and come back--which means I can miss posts. I can fix this by putting up several folders but am not ready to do this.
- Skeezix blog NEVER seems to update
- Some days everything seems to update and other days NOTHING--even if I know certain cats, like Kaze and Latte have probably written.
- I still have to go to the blog itself to comment.