Thursday, May 3, 2007

What's the setting so that all links open a new window?

Monica rites:

Dear Skeezix,I read the post about opening a new window from a link. I was wondering if there is an easier way to make all of the links from your blog open to a new window. I thought I saw that before on the blogger settings page, but i couldn't find it today. Do I have to do it separately on each link? Thank you for your help.

Monica, I think the Blogger settings thing yoo saw was probly the setting ware yoo have a new window pop up win sumbuddy kliks the comments link. I am unaware of any way to universally set up yer blog so that every link opens a new window ... yoo have to add target="_blank" to evry link. But I'll look into it for yoo.

2 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Dear Skeezix & all your oh so smart kitty helpers - This not so geeky bean says thank you very much for the easy to understand descriptions of how to do things on our blogs - I've been trying to figure out the "link thing" for a while now & you answered my questions completely. I will put it to use in my next post! Thank you, thank you! T.

Monica said...

Thank you Skeezix. I have been changing all my links so that they have that target - blank thingy, and it is working great.